We hope you’re delighted with your order . If you’re not perfectly satisfied, you may return items within 30 days. Please note, all products are to be returned with their original tags, packaging and the return form.
As an EU customer you have 7 working days from the day of receipt of item to refund/cancel your order (in line with Distance Selling Regulations). If you wish to cancel before the item has been dispatched to you, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we can issue a refund. If your items have been dispatched they’ll need to be received back before we can process your refund.
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Use the Returns Form on the back of your invoice.
- Fill out the Returns Form noting whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Please give clear instructions of the size and colour you require if an exchange is needed.
- The garment must be unworn and unwashed. Making sure to include your Returns Form and seal your package securely.
- Please note that all returns should be sent back in the original packaging provided with all labels and tags attached.
- Please take your parcel to your nearest Post Office. Always obtain a ‘Certificate of Posting’ form and retain it as proof of postage because, regrettably, we cannot be responsible for items that fail to reach us.
- Goods are returned to us at your own expense. We can only refund delivery charges if the return is a result of our error, or faulty goods. Refunds can only be made to the original purchaser’s account.
- We never charge to send an exchanged item back to you.
- You will receive your exchanged order within 5 working days for UK customers and 10 working days for overseas customers. You usually get your refund or exchanged items much quicker than this. We will notify you by email if an item you have requested is out of stock and will give you an estimated delivery timescale. Refund credits will be issued immediately upon receipt of the unwanted item/s.